Yorkville University has a full time librarian that can help you with searching and research questions.
You can contact the librarian in a variety of ways:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 506-454-1220, extension 1302
- Skype: universitylibrarian, Fredericton, NB, Canada
When to Contact the Librarian?
Generally speaking, you can contact the University Librarian for any reference, research, textbook, or database related question. Please feel free to ask plenty of questions. Although it is important to learn skills to become an independent researcher, it is also important to ask plenty of questions, especially given the tight deadlines for projects in our programs of study. Typically, students ask many different types of questions, such as the following:
- Finding and Navigating the Library Resources
- Searching EBSCOProvider of research databases, e-journals, magazine subscriptions, ebooks and discovery services, ProQuestTool to find scholarly journals, books, video, audio, newspapers, and more., & SAGEAn academic journal publisher covering a wide array of topics. databases
- Advanced database and online searching
- Finding Full-Text options and alternatives
- APAAmerican Psychological Association citation questions
Paul Graham is the Librarian for Yorkville University, and more broadly, the manager for library services for the Yorkville Education Company. Mr. Graham has a Master of Arts (MA) from the University of New Brunswick and a Master of Library and Information Studies (MLIS) from Dalhousie University. His portfolio includes many years managing and conducting social science research in addition to library services support. His research interests include phenomenology, qualitative research methods, critical theory, and information behaviour.