Before logging into any school sites, please make sure you’re not logged into any other accounts on these sites:
1. Begin by entering your Yorkville University email address on the login page, and click Login:
2. You’ll be taken to a Microsoft Login page. Enter your school email address and click Next:
3. Click the Forgot my password link:
4. Verify your email address and enter the characters as they appear and click Next. Please note, these will be different every time.
5. Select I forgot my password and click Next.
6. Select the method you’d like to use to receive the verification code.
7. If you select email, you’ll receive a notice like this:
8. After you enter the verification code, you’ll be able to create a new password. Please make sure that the new password includes at least six characters and at least one of each of the following:
- upper-case letters
- lower-case letters
- symbols (!#$%^?…)
After you click finish, you’ll be able to log in using the new password.